Wednesday, July 11, 2012

When He's Stringing You Along

          This post may ruin some relationships, but I'm going to shed some light on a very sensitive subject. I'm going to answer the popular question of "is he stringing me along?!." 

Well ladies, to be completely honest, most of you ALREADY know deep down that you're getting strung along and you're the second option but choose not to listen to your heart due to a false hope that maybe you'll become his number 1. It's weird to think that we want people we can't have, but when people show a lack of interested in us it makes us want to say, "HERE I AM! NOTICE ME!!" 

IF IT FEELS KINDA YUCKY ... ITS NOT WORTH IT TRUST ME! 

Guys are hunters and if they want you trust me you will know simple as that. Take it from me .. ex-player now tied down I know ALL the ins and outs of male psyche. 

Naturally it is in our nature to go after things that we want. It makes sense, contemplate any time in your life you genuinely knew a guy wanted you. How did he text you? How often? What type of effort did he put in? For whatever reason we reject this kindness because we feel like we already "conquered" the person. I use the word conquered because we feel like we already have that person so there's no need to try as hard anymore. Thus, if you find yourself being the "conquered" where you're putting in most of the effort, keep this in mind to see if he is even worth your time.

            Here are some key signs that you're not first in his mind and you're basically a second option. 

One, if he tells you that he'll "text you later" and never does, then he's got better things to do. 

If you ask him to hang out and he's always busy, then he's filling up his time with someone else. 

If you go out of your way to make the effort and he chooses to pick something or someone else over you, then its time to move on.

 No matter how hard it may be, you need to move on to someone else because you are being taken for granted. Guys work in weird ways. We like the girls that are hard to get opposed to the ones that really care for us. We like the "bitches" who are snobby because we chalk them up as a statistic. When you bag a snobby bitch it feels like an accomplishment because she is mean and you got through it!

Sounds so shallow but its true. We neglect the beautifully genuine girls because we think with our "head" opposed to our head. It's not fair, it's not nice, and it hurts a lot of people. 

Although I understand how it may suck for some of you, quite frankly, ladies are the same way. They neglect the genuine "nice guy" over the "douche bag". Girls are the WORST when it comes to the "I'm sorry I wasn't by my phone all day", "I'm actually going out with my girls tn", "I wish you asked me earlier! I just made plans", and my favorite "I really wish, but my third cousin brother's girlfriend friend is graduating and I said I'd go" texts. 

Both sexes exhibit the same lack of urgency that determines if someone is stringing you along. But alas, this blog must continue so you have the ability to realize that YOU ARE A SIDE PIECE. 

If the guy you are talking to doesn't text you first, never asks you to hang during the day (at night doesn't count), doesn't follow through with his "I'll text you later", or is constantly "with his friends", then to him you are not important enough to leave his friends. If the guy actually wants you I promise that he will show it. 

He will make it very clear of his intentions early on. 

Guys compartmentalize women into mostly three categories - girls that are just sex, girls that I want to try and have sex with, girls that are just friends or I am friend zoned and cannot have sex with. 

LADIES ONCE YOU ARE COMPARTMENTALIZED IT IS EXTREMELY SO VERY VERY VERY HARD TO SWITCH COMPARTMENTS.

He will treat you how YOU SET THE STANDARD TO BE TREATED!!

Fuck on the first date or too early on and you risk being compartmentalized as a girl that you can have casual sex with and no relationship. TRUST ME ... MOST OF THE EARLY SEX DOES NOT LEAD TO A RELATIONSHIP ... unless there's just natural emotional chemistry as well as the physical.

The way to counteract being strung along is to create the illusion that you are too busy yourself! Instead of always being available, play around a bit. Answer texts later, still hang out but make it more of a process where its like "Oh yeah I could possibly hang out, I have to see". 

LET THE BALL BE IN HIS COURT!

Then you will absolutely know what the fuck is good.

Put the ball in his court and basically have the attitude, "If you really want me, you'll put the effort in". 

While it may suck at first because no one is talking to you its worth it. You'll weed out the guys who aren't willing to put  in the effort and you'll be left with guys that genuinely care. 

While this isn't the "cool" thing to do, I guarantee it'll make you much more happy because you'll be around guys that appreciate you for you and treat you the way you should be treated. 

There's a ton of jerkoffs out there who are disgustingly disrespectful BUT YOU NEED TO KNOW THERE IS SOMEONE OUT THERE WHO YOU ARE IMPORTANT ENOUGH FOR! 

You just have to find them. 

There are guys out there that appreciate the little things, there are guys out there that call you for no reason, there are guys out there that will drive out of their way to see you no matter what it takes. 

There is still hope, trust me. 

You need to stop wasting your time with the dick heads, you need to stop downgrading yourself, and you need to realize that to someone you're worth it. 

I've said this to a whole bunch of my girl friends who have talked to me about guy problems and they are absolutely amazing,kind-hearted girls and I tell them, right now may not be your time. But when all those guys are looking for girls to marry, they are going to leave the "right now" girls and come to you. 

It's an unfortunate way of life, but to someone you're worth it and believing it whole heartedly yourself is the only way for others to believe it and treat you that way.



P.S. 

I'm going to be doing some MAJOR edits to this blog and transitioning into a success, motivational, lifestyle blog that will inspire others to become the best version of themselves and destroy limiting beliefs preventing them from accomplishing their dreams. 

GIVE ME OPINIONS ON SOME THINGS YOU'D LIKE TO READ AND COMMENT BELOW!!! 

I love my readers and THIS IS A BLOG FOR THE PEOPLE, POWERED BY THE PEOPLE! Thanks for your participation it is truly appreciated to hear your voice.

- Rob

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is awesome, you kinda just made me realize ive been that girl. ik im a bad ass, but im really picky so when i meet a guy i actually like, i tend to not let them realize what a prize i am and am too nice and a pushover, but now what, as a former player what would catch your attention or should i just drop him and leave it at hes just not that into me and probs never will be

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete